Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Sugar QueenThe Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As with all the other books I've read by Sarah Addison Allen I really enjoyed this one. Its easy to get caught up in the lives of these three women because at some time or another we've probably been where they are. Josey with her overbearing mother, Chloe with her broken heart, and Della Lee running from ourselves and our life. There is magic surrounding all three, especially Della Lee. I thought it was pretty apparent what was going on with her in the begining but it still added spice to the story. Josey, even though she is 27, she still has alot of growing up to do. And its hard finding out that those we love and idolize have flaws and faults just like everybody else. All in all, I found this to be a fun read that draws you in quick and is hard to put down.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...