Friday, April 27, 2012

New This Week

I have had a few additions to my To Read list this week:

The Maze of Bones  (The 39 Clues, #1)

Synopsis

Minutes before she died Grace Cahill changed her will, leaving her decendants an impossible decision: You have a choice - one million dollars or a clue.

Tales of the Southern Kingdoms, Volume 1

This is a collection of short stories and I've loved all that I have read by this author so far.

Wolverine's Daughter

Synopsis

Daughter of a legendary warrior who left the mountains before she was born. Brave. Strong. Tempered by her struggle to survive in the hostile, craggy Keturan mountains. And plagued by moments of enormous and puzzling clumsiness.

This book I found free on Kindle.

Wanted: Ghostbusting Bride

This book is an author requested read. I haven't able to locate it on GoodReads or Amazon so I have no cover art to show you, maybe soon.

Synopsis

Two warring ghosts drive Spencer Markham to seek a ghostbusting wife. He has one week to convince Kailyn Baker to marry him, but she has a bad attitude, wants nothing to do with marriage, and refuses to believe ghosts exist. Can he convince her to join him in defeating the specters before the ghosts’ violence turns deadly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...