Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorite Books of 2013

As I look over the books that I have read this past year, its hard to pick a favorite.  There are so many on my shelf from different genre and for different age groups.  From Middle Grade age fantasy such as
 
 

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)Fyre (Septimus Heap, #7)    or
 
 
 
 

There has been many great Young Adult reads this year such as



Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
 
 
and of course many different genre in the adult reads such as
 
 

The Madman's Tale    A great mystery that kept you glued to your seat. And we can't forget 

Prince at War (Ginecean Chronicles, #3)  which is an awesome series that everyone should read.


And we can't forget to put a little spice into life (for those of us 18+)    Bastian (The Lords of Satyr #6)  This has been a great year of reading even if I didn't finish as many as last year.  For next year I shall try to get back to my regular goal of 100.  What are your favorite reads this year and your goals for 2014?


I hope everyone has had a wonderful year of reading in 2013. Thanks for making the Cotton Patch a great place to visit.  I look forward to a great year of reading in 2014.  Feel free to stop in anytime, take your shoes off and sit a spell and you might find your next favorite read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...